Biodiesel Specialized Lipase
Biodiesel Specialized Lipase was developed by Habio for enzyme
mediated production of biodiesel through the use of modern genetic
engineering, microbe fermentation and advanced post-processing
technology. The lipase acts as a catalyst to the esterification and
transesterification in biodiesel production, making it more
efficient than traditional chemical methods. The lipase has the
advantage of more moderate reaction conditions, more choices of oil
substrates, less by-products, easier product recovery and being
more environmentally friendly.
1. High esterification and transesterification activity brings high
2. Excellent thermostability, with high enzyme activity between 30℃
3. A broad pH activity range. High enzyme activity under pH 2.5 to
11.5 lets Habio lipase’s role to strive under many different
4. High stability to methanol and phospholipids, making it
effective over several batches.
5. Broad substrate specificity, capable of handling a variety of
oils and fats, and guarantee a higher biodiesel yield.
6. Compared with the immobilized lipase, the liquid lipase has a
lower unit price and lower risk.
7. Using the best genetically engineered strain, the advanced
technique of liquid submerged fermentation and unique
post-processing results in a consistent quality and excellent
Specification and Usage
Definition of Activity
One unit of lipase is defined as the quantity of enzyme, which
liberates 1μmol of titritable fatty acids from olive oil substrate
at 40℃ and pH7.5 in 1min.
Adding 1% of oil, add methanol in batches, recycled by centrifugal
separation, etc. The specific dosage and route optimization based
on actual production.